This guide will help you to easily Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9.You heard it right.Now the TWRP is now available for the HTC’s latest smartphone, Htc One A9.That means users can now install third-party ROMS and kernels via recovery.So if you own a Htc one A9 then just follow the step by step guide below to safely Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
Remember this is not an official release of TWRP recovery.It is developed and listed by Captain_Throwback, a Xda developer.The TWRP version is 188.8.131.52.The Installation process is very simple and easy.You only need a computer for this.
Before following this guide, we highly recommend you to take a backup of your important data such as contacts, messages, and media.Follow the steps given below carefully to get TWRP installed on your Htc One A9
Now Root method is also available For Htc One A9.Full Guide–>>How to Root HTC One A9 with SuperSU
Unlock Bootloader Of Htc One A9.Full step by step Guide–>>How to unlock HTC One A9 Bootloader
If you want to download Stock wallpapers of Htc One A9 –>>Download HTC One A9 Stock HD Wallpapers
Htc One A9 RUU Download from this link–>>The latest HTC One A9 RUU Is now availble to download (Stock Firmware / ROM Update Utility)
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc one A9 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
->Download and Install Htc Drivers on your PC (download if you haven’t )–>>Htc USB Drivers
->Enable USB Debugging
->Set Up ADB and Fastboot On Your Computer
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
After doing all this thing now just follow the guide carefully to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
How to Safely Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Important Section above carefully
- Download the recovery image file (Extract if a .zip file).place the recovery image file in the ADB Folder
- Power Off your device and boot into Bootloader/fast boot mode.To Do So, Press and hold volume down and the power button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds.Or Connect your device to PC and issue the following command via CMD (Open CMD From the ADB Folder)
adb reboot bootloader
- Now rename the downloaded recovery .img file to recovery.img
- Then Open CMD From the ADB folder where you placed the recovery file by holding shift key on keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option
- Then input the following command to check whether your device is connected properly or not
- Now time to flash the recovery image.Just issue the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Done!!!TWRP is now installed on your device
- To Boot Into TWRP recovery, turn your device off and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time or issue the following command (from fastboot mode)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
So that’s it for this guide.If you have any question related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.