In this guide, you will learn How to safely Root HTC One A9 with SuperSU.Here we will be using TWRP Custom recovery to Flash the SuperSu Zip file to get root access on Htc One A9.The process is very simple and easy
Htc One A9 is the latest offering from Htc.The Phone has a great price tag and it offers some decent specs.The root method for this device is now available.Users now can easily root their Htc One A9 by flashing SuperSu
Before following this guide, we highly recommend you to take a backup of your important data such as contacts, messages, and media.If you have TWRP Installed On your Htc A9 then take a nandroid backup Follow the steps given below carefully to Root HTC One A9 with SuperSU
If You have AT&T Htc One A9 then Follow this Guide–>>How to Safely Root AT&T Htc One A9
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc one A9 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
->Download and Install Htc Drivers on your PC (download if you haven’t )–>>Htc USB Drivers
->Bootloader should be unlocked.Full Guide->How to unlock HTC One A9 Bootloader
->Make Sure TWRP is installed On your Htc One A9.Full Guide->How To Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
->Enable USB Debugging
->Set Up ADB and Fastboot On Your Computer
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
After doing all this thing now just follow the guide carefully to Root HTC One A9
SuperSU v2.62-2 beta — Download
How to Safely Root HTC One A9 with SuperSu
Step By Step Guide
*First Read the Important Section above carefully then follow the steps below to Root HTC One A9
- Download the SuperSu zip file from the download section above
- Now connect your Htc One A9 to PC then transfer the downloaded SuperSu file to internal memory of your Htc One A9
- Then disconnect your Htc Device from computer
- Next, Reboot your device into TWRP recovery
- From TWRP Main menu Go to Install Section
- Then Choose the SuperSu Zip File and Swipe to Confirm the Installation
- Once Installation is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! Your Htc device is now rooted
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.
If you have any queries related to this post, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.