Step By Step Guide to install Xposed Framework On MIUI 9: The latest version of MIUI which is the custom skin on top of Android and is available on almost all the Xiaomi devices launched till date has been launched. The latest version has been named as MIUI 9 which succeeds MIUI 8 and the update to MIUI 9 is in testing phase while some of the devices are running its beta version.
Now, you may be wanting to use the Xposed framework which is the most popular framework for installing various modules for things like Ad-blocking, Youtube background playback and various other things. Thus, we have now found a way to get Xposed framework running on the MIUI 9 running devices.
In order to get the Xposed framework running on your device, you should follow this guide properly and read each and every step thoroughly.Check the download section given down below and download all the important files then follow the guide to safely Install Xposed Framework On MIUI 9
Highlighted Features Of MIUI 9
There are some many new features added to Xiaomi’s MIUI 9.Some of the features you need to watch out for after installing MIUI 9 ROM are overall new design, handy shortcuts on the lock screen, split screen and image feature search to distinguish images by keywords.
There is a new Smart Assistant feature added to the new build Of MIUI ROM.The new Smart Assistant feature will let you search anything and you can find it just by swiping the home screen to the right. There will be useful widgets like Apple’s Spotlight feature. It is needless to say that battery and device performance will be significantly better. There will be three new themes as well. The latest security patch of Android 7.0 Nougat is also included to prevent various ransomware attacks.
- [Current Status] Xposed For Android 8.0 Oreo
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- No-verity file | Download
- Xposed Installer apk | Download
- Xposed Installer zip for Android 7.0 | ARM (Download) / ARM64 (Download)
- Xposed Installer zip for Android 7.1 | ARM (Download) / ARM64 (Download)
- Xposed Uninstaller zip file | Download
Steps To Install Xposed Framework On MIUI 9
- Make sure you download all the files from the Downloads section above. If you have a device with arm version than you have to follow the arm files else you have to download arm64 files. This can be found by installing any system info app from Play Store. We recommend CPU-Z.
- Now, install the Xposed framework app but do not open it right now
- Now, boot into recovery on your phone by pressing Volume Down + Power button after turning off your device.
- Then, in TWRP recovery, click on install and flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and Xposed installer zip.
- Now, wipe cache and reboot your device and check if Xposed is installed correctly by opening the Xposed installer app.
- This is it, your Xposed installer will be installed after this steps are followed properly on MIUI 9.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.