Steps To Root Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android Nougat 7.0 (SM-G930P/SM-G935P): Finally both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge On Sprint Network can be rooted now using CF-Auto-Root tool. If you own the Latest Samsung Flagship and want to get your device rooted then this is the guide you are looking for. Follow this in-depth guide to Safely Root Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android 7.0 Nougat
Rooting a device gives you additional benefits like being able to install special apps, flash custom ROMs, so basically, you can streamline your phone’s performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted.First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder.You can download the CF-Auto Root For the device and flash that via Odin which will root the phone.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root Sprint Galaxy S7/S7 Edge On Android Nougat (SM-G930P/SM-G935P). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.