How to Unbrick and Restore Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus (Unroot): Galaxy S9 and S9 plus was a new flagship device from Samsung. Galaxy S9 and S9 plus is priced high but it’s worthed the value as the hardware and software of Galaxy S9 and S9 plus are of best quality. Some users or we can say techno-savvies also tested the device with the Custom ROM and the result is good but if they want to get back to the stock ROM then they have to follow this guide as we are here today to explain and guide you on how to Unbrick and Restore Galaxy S9 and S9 plus. Official downloading links for the Galaxy S9 and S9 plus.
Custom ROM is no good then stock ROM in most cases and most of the users want to get back to the Stock ROM. Galaxy S9 and S9 plus stock ROM is developed by some of the professional developers so to provide the best user experience. Installing Galaxy S9 and S9 plus Stock ROM back will unbrick or unroot your device if you have bricked or rooted your device. Stock ROMs are perfect for a smartphone as they are made with perfection and stability. There are no issues with Galaxy S9 and S9 plus Stock ROM so you can highly trust on that. If you want to install the Galaxy S9 and S9 plus Stock ROM on Galaxy S9 and S9 plus then you can follow this guide.
Stock ROM and it’s Benefit
For those are not aware of the term Stock ROM, It’s the ROM which comes pre-installed in your device. The smartphone brand gives this stock ROM pre-installed on the device and this ROM is created by professional developers that’s why it’s a better option. There are lots of benefits of installing a Stock ROM back which are listed below
- Security: These ROM’s are developed under big companies and hence there are less probability of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
- Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
- Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The key advantage of installing a Stock ROM back is that you can:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Odin Flash Tool
- S9 + > G965FXXU1ARC5 [Android 8.0 Oreo] Filename: G965FXXU1ARC5_G965FOXM1ARC4_XEU.zip | Size: 3.91GB
- Firmwares-Coming Soon
How to Unbrick and Restore Galaxy S9/S9 Plus By Installing Stock ROM on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- First Download Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Stock Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from the download section
- Then follow this guide to flash this Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂