This simple guide will teach you how to Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For LG G Pad 8.3 Via AOSP.Now LG Pad 8.3 users can easily get Android 6.0 Marshmallow on their device thanks to the latest functional AOSP Marshmallow ROM.
The AOSP – Android 6.0 – MRA58V ROM is developed by Adrianom of XDA.As I mentioned before the ROM is very functional and have few bugs.It is good news for all LG G Pad users as they can now try Android Marshmallow thanks to this AOSP ROM..The ROM is functional and there are few bugs present but remember this the first release and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.
One of the great thing about this AOSP ROM is that Gapps are pre-installed in the ROM that means you don’t have to flash the Gapps after flashing the ROM file.So if you want to try out this ROM on Your LG G Pad 8.3 then follow the Step By Step Guide below on How to Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For LG G Pad 8.3 Via AOSP
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G Pad 8.3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for LG G Pad 8.3.So Don’t try on other variants.
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
If you want to try this ROM then Follow the guide below on How to Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For LG G Pad 8.3 Via AOSP
How to Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For LG G Pad 8.3 Via AOSP
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Download the AOSP ROM and SuperSu (if Root needed) file from above links
- Then Connect your device to PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to it. Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files on device.
- After that Boot, your LG G Pad into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store. To manually boot into recovery mode,
You will enter recovery mode soon, and should see TWRP recovery. If you see an Android with an exclamation mark, then you need to install TWRP recovery for this (linked above).
- Once in TWRP follow this guide to Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For LG G Pad 8.3 Via AOSP–>>How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
After Flashing the AOSP ROM following the above guide, Flash the SuperSu Via TWRP (same as flashing ROM) if you want root on your device.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.