Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite [Resurrection Remix Nougat]| RR-N-v5.8.5: Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite (ugg/ugglite) are the entry level Xiaomi phones available in Asian countries.If you are the users of Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite then here is the good news for you now you can get the latest version of Android Nougat 7.1.2on your device. Though this is not the official update by the manufacturer, this is a Custom ROM from the team at Resurrection Remix. You can flash this custom ROM easily we have shared each and every step to do.
The latest build of this custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat which is the latest Android version.Now Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite codenamed blanc has started getting the Resurrection Remix Nougat Custom ROM.If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite user then you can Update Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite To Android 7.1.2Nougat Via Resurrection Remix Nougat.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 7.1.2 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 7.1.2Nougat to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite (Android 7.1.2Nougat ROM)
Our Latest Post > Download and install Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Y1 (Android 7.1.2)[/mks_pullquote]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Redmi Y1 Lite Resurrection Remix OS (ugglite)
Redmi Y1 Resurrection Remix OS
Steps To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite [Resurrection Remix Nougat]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite using your data cable.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR built off of Android 7.1.2 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.