Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One Via AOSP ROM: Very big news OnePlus One users as An AOSP ROM has made its way to the veteran OnePlus One.The ROM is in based on Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo and has all the features of Android Oreo.
OnePlus One is the first device manufactured by OnePlus and was a huge success.OnePlus came with CyanogenMod which is a Custom ROM.OnePlus phones are very developer friendly so they receive custom ROMs support quickly.OnePlus now has received the latest Android Oreo AOSP ROM which is great.Now follow the given guide to Update OnePlus One To Android 8.0 Oreo via AOSP ROM
Thanks to XDA senior member Agent_fabulous who released the initial build of Android Oreo ROM for OnePlus One and the ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with all the Android Oreo features and it is great as it is in its initial stage.Only a few things like the camera are not working which will be fixed in coming updates.If you are interested in this ROM then Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus One from below.
The camera is not working..
- Make sure your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/root-oneplus-one-android-6-0-1-marshmallow/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow[/su_button]
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 8.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One > Download, Mirror (Development Page)
- Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
How To install Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One [AOSP ROM]
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the file from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.