Guide: Safely Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (Official CyanogenMod a.k.a CM13 Update).
First, We have to Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus One running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 then we can flash SuperSu root file via TWRP recovery to get root access.
Team CyanogenMod has released official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM for OnePlus One.If you haven’t update your OnePlus One to latest CyanogenMod 13 then follow our guide linked below.Team CM also has released the CyanogenOS for OnePlus One.Remember CyanogenMod 13 and CyanogenOS 13 are two different ROMs.Both the guides will be linked below.
New Post [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [25+ ROMs] Best OnePlus One Android Nougat ROMs List (7.1/7.1.2)
If you have already updated your device to Android Marshmallow and now want to gain root access on your OnePlus One then there is a great news for you.Now you can easily Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.We have to Flash the latest TWRP recovery via ADB & Fastboot commands then we can flash / Install the SuperSu root file via TWRP recovery to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (CM13 / CyanogenOS 13.0.1)[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.[/symple_box]
- OnePlus One (Bacon)
- Your device should be on Android Marshmallow
- Take a proper backup of your important data and files
[icon name=”download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] DOWNLOADS
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] TWRP For OnePlus One (Bacon)
Download the latest One
How to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (CM13 or CyanogenOS 13 or above)
Step By Step Guide
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] First Read the Pre-Requirement Section Carefully.
- SetUp ADB & Fastbooot On your Computer [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Download the TWRP recovery and put that in the ADB Folder
- Follow this guide to install TWRP recovery On OnePlus One [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now download the SuperSu file and transfer it to the internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery and follow this guide to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by Flashing the SuperSu file via recovery [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!OnePlus One On Marshmallow should be rooted now.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.