Great News for Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 owners/users as Android 7.1.1 based CarbonOS has been released for Xperia Z5 and Z3with many amazing and different features. The good news is that we have the full firmware file which you can download now. Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Carbon Android 7.1.1 ROM On Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3. The best part of this update is that this update is released by Carbon OS.
You may already know that Carbon OS used to be very popular with Android 4.4 but after KitKat, they stop making ROMs but now they are back with a bang and they have released Android 7.1.1 based Carbon ROM for some device, Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 is very lucky to receive the update from CarbonOS.The latest carbon ROM is also released for several Google’s Phone.Check out our previous post [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install Android 7.1.1 Carbon ROM On GooglePixel/Nexus6P/Nexus6[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
In this guide, you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Carbon Android 7.1.1 ROM On Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3. Follow the guide to Update Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Via Carbon ROM.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed
| Full ROMs List: Best Custom ROMs For Sony Xperia Z5 and Z5 Dual (Oreo and Nougat)
- This guide is only for the Xperia Z3 and Z5
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your android device.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps to Install Carbon Android 7.1.1 ROM On Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3
- Download the Carbon ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Sony Xperia Z5 or Z3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Sony Xperia Z5 or Z3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to INSTALL Android 7.1.1 Carbon ROM ON Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3-> How to Install Custom ROM on Android Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note: First boot will take some time so you have to keep patience.
Well, That’s it you have successfully installed Android 7.1.1 based Carbon ROM on Sony Xperia Z5 and Z3.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.