Now Xiaomi Mi 4c users can Download & Flash / Install CM13 Rom On Mi 4c Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM.This is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM.The Installation process is very simple and easy.Download the ROM and Flash it Via TWRP Recovery.Don’t worry Below we will be sharing Full Guide on How to Download & Install CM13 ROM On Mi 4C (Unofficial) with direct download links
This is an unofficial ROM.It is developed by xiaobai112220, Recognized Contributor from Xda and this is based on CM13 Source code and Android marshmallow 6.0.This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates, they will fix all the bugs
As we mentioned before this is an unofficial ROM.If you want to try Marshmallow then you should Flash the ROM but before take a nandroid backup.We highly recommend not to use this ROM as your daily driver.Below We share some Bugs.
-GPS Not working, Recording with Google Camera don’t work (front/back)
– HDR in default camera don’t work
– FC to download a file with default Browser
– FC to download resources in Antutu 6.0 (Not GPlay)
→ For more details on the Bug list.Please visit this official Xda Thread
→ Follow the Guide below to Safely Install CM13 Rom On Mi 4C (Unofficial)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Mi 4c while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Mi 4c, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM On your Mi 4c.
- How to Enable The Hidden Android 6.0 System UI Tuner
- [Guide] How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
→ How to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Mi 4C Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Unofficial)
How to Download & Install CM13 ROM On Mi 4C Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial)
Step By Step Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from thedownload section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Mi 4C
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Xiaomi Mi 4c–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.