In this guide, you will learn how to Install Google Play Store on Remix OS.It is a very simple and easy procedure.So if you want to get Google play services on your Computer running Remix OS, follow the given steps carefully.
Remix OS developed for Windows / Mac computer and based on Android lollipop 5.1.1.It’s not an emulator like bluestacks & geneymotion.It is a fully working Operating system.You can basically Run android On windows Computer.You can multitask with different windows open.
You can Install it on any PC or Macbooks running on Intel or AMD chipsets. Currently, Remix OS can be booted from a bootable CD or USB drive, If you haven’t installed Remix OS yet, then follow our guide to Install Remix OS > How To Download & Install Remix OS 2.0 On Your PC or Laptop
Other Remix OS Related Guides:
- How To Install WhatsApp On Remix OS 2.0
- How To Root Remix OS Using Ubuntu Guide
- Phoenix OS, The Best Alternative To Remix OS !
- [Leaked] Download Latest Remix Os For Windows
Remix OS is a fully working OS based on Android. It is fast and smooth.There is one big disadvantage of the OS is the lack of Google play services / Google Play store.Google Play store is the must have App store for any Android OS.But don’t worry we will be sharing a full step by step guide to Safely Install Google Play Store on Remix OS
Note: Boot the Remix OS in Resident Mode (Not Guest mode ).The Given tutorial involves a reboot, so even if you install Play Store in Guest mode, it won’t be saved and you can’t find it after rebooting your device
→ For more details on this app and tutorial visit this Source Xda post
Now just follow the detailed step by step guide given below to Safely Install Google Play Store on Remix OS
How To Install Google Play Store on Remix OS
Step By Step Guide
- Download the GMSInstaller.APK from the download section on your PC running Remix OS
- Then Right-Click on the file and select Open to install it.
- Once the app is installed, Go to the app drawer and launch the app
- Next, select the “One-click to install Google Services” option to download the Google services
- Once the Google services are installed, open the Remix OS Settings app and navigate to Applications » Manage Applications » then choose All.
- Scroll down to the Google Play Services app and select it.Clear All Data Of the play services
- Similarly, clear the data for the Google Services Framework app.
- Lastly, reboot your PC running Remix OS
- Done!!! Your Computer running Remix OS Should have the Google Play Store / Google Play services
If you have any question feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.