Here we wil be sharing a detailed guide to Install Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat 7.0.If you have installed any custom ROM on your Android Device which is based on the Android Nougat 7.0/7.1 and you are looking for the way to customise your ROM to make most of it. You may be heard about the term called Xposed Framework which is basically a tool which helped you to customize your custom ROMs. It is available for many android version and now available for the nougat too.
After seeing the unveiling of Xposed framework another developer started to make more module like it and they came up with the module named “Gravity Box” which is released today for android nougat. Basically, it is also the Xposed module which will help you to customize your custom ROM based on Android Nougat. Many users may already familiar with it.
Today in this article we gonna show you How to Install Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat. We have created the full step by step guide on How to install Gravity Box Xposed Module. You have to carefully follow the steps written below otherwise you may end up with a bricked device
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
How to Install Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat
- First of all, you have to download and install the Xposed framework on your Android Nougat.
- Now, download and Install the Xposed Installed APK from HERE
- Now, you have to download Gravity Box Xposed Module from HERE
- Install the Gravity Xposed Module
- Once it gets successfully installed on your device open it.
- You’ll see a bunch of tweaks and now you can customize it according to your needs.
- That’s all, you have to do.
If you have any queries related to this or any doubts in your mind then do ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.