Download/Install Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Plus (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Plus, The latest Stock Firmware for Galaxy Grand Prime Plus has been put out on the internet officially. Now you can Download the official Stock ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime Plus which is built on latest firmware. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus’s stock ROM has been prepared with perfection for supporting device’s high performance. Stock ROMs are best than any Custom ROMs for Galaxy Grand Prime Plus. If you want to install Stock ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime Plus then this article will be helpful for you.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone was launched in September 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor. As the device has been prepared well by the Samsung, It’s Stock ROM also performs perfectly.
Installing Stock ROMs can be beneficial for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime’s users as they performs better than any other ROM. By installing a stock ROM your device will be unroot and you will gain your warranty back if the period of warranty is not over plus if your device is lagging in some functions then it will be cured by installing Stock ROM. We have collected more information about Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. Read this guide from tip to toe for a successful installation.
Stock Firmware/ROM For Galaxy Grand Prime Plus (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. Install Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy Grand Prime Plus’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To download and Install Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.