[Download/Install] Official Stock ROM on ZOPO Color C5I: Now we have the stock official firmware file of ZOPO Color C5I, which means you can now download the ZOPO Color C5I Stock Firmware and flash it any time via SP Flashing tool when you ever you need.
The Zopo Color C5i (C5I) was released in 2017. It is powered by a Mediatek MT6580 chipset paired with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.The Zopo Color C5i runs on Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery. It has a 5 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 px resolution.
This guide uses the SP Flash Tool, which is very easy and simple. You can just install the new update of Android Nougat 7.0 on ZOPO Color C5I using this simple flash tool. We request you to please read the entire guide before proceeding to install to make sure nothing wrong happens.
Install Stock ROM on ZOPO Color C5I (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of ZOPO Color C5I’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZOPO Color C5I.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZOPO Color C5I.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZOPO Color C5I.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To download and Install Stock ROM On ZOPO Color C5I
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat