Today in this guide, we will be showing you How you can install TWRP recovery and Root your Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon. Firstly you have to install TWRP recovery and then you have to flash supersu zip file. Installing TWRP recovery and rooting your device has many great advantages itself. Keep in mind that before jumping to this guide, you have to unlock the bootloader first. ( Install TWRP recovery and root Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon)
This is really a great news for Redmi Note 4 SD users.The much awaited TWRP is now available for the device which comes with material design.As you guys know you only can flash SuperSu root file using a custom recovery like TWRP.Now when latest TWRP recovery is available for Redmi Note 4 SD, users can root the device. Install TWRP recovery and root Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon)
Thanks to Developer suhas.holla, over at Xda who has shared a test build of TWRP recovery for Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon. That means users can now install this TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 4 SD and after that, they can flash the supersu root file to get root access on Redmi Note 4 SD. Install TWRP recovery and root Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 4 SD while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB&Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
→ Full Guide to safely Install TWRP recovery, and Root Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon.
ADB Driver → Download Link
Super Su → Download Link
Bootimg Patcher → Download Link
TWRP recovery → Download Link
INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY AND ROOT Redmi Note 4 SD
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery img from the download section.
- Now for installing TWRP Recovery, check out this guide → How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
→ Now you can Root Redmi Note 4 SD by flashing the SuperSu File using TWRP recovery
HOW TO SAFELY ROOT Redmi Note 4 SD
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and Bootimg Patcher put it in internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode (Just switch off your device and the press volume down and power button simultaneously for 5 sec and then leave it to boot into recovery mode)
- Now in TWRP recovery firstly, you have to flash Bootimg patcher and then after that flash the Super Su zil file.
- Done!!!Your device is now rooted
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.