Guide: How to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X (Full Step By Step Detailed Guide)
This step by step article will guide you on How to Install Twrp Recovery On Oneplus X.OnePlus has released its latest entry smartphone OnePlus X a.k.a OnePlus Mini with high-end specs.Many people have bought the phone because in my opinion this is the best entry level android smartphone you can get right now.
If you have OnePlus X and you want to root it then you have to install the TWRP custom recovery.After installing the TWRP recovery you can flash the SuperSU root file.TWRP recovery is the most used recovery on android devices.You can basically flash ROMs, kernels and now system images with TWRP recovery.
For Rooting OnePlus X visit this guide–>>How to Root Oneplus X with SuperSu (Full Guide)
So just follow the guide below to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus X while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Important & Pre-Requirements
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
->Install USB Driver for OnePlus X On your PC->Usb Drivers
->Unlock the Bootloader Of your Device otherwise TWRP can’t be installed.For Guide Visit this link–>>How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X (Important)
Now download the files and follow the guide to safely Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X
Download Mfastboot.zip and extract in on Desktop.
Download TWRP recovery for Oneplus X/ Mini
How to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X
Step By Step Guide
- First, download the TWRP recovery for one plus X From the above link and place it in the Mfastboot folder that your exacted earlier.(Download sections)
- After that, Enable USB Debugging on OnePlus X for that –>>Go back to Settings and you’ll see “Developer options” there, open it.Tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Now Connect your device with your PC using USB cable
- Now open Mfastboot folder and press “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” (Check the below image)
- You will see command prompt window on your screen now type following command in Command window to reboot your OnePlus X to Bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- Once Your device booted into bootloader, Enter Following command in the command window
fastboot flash recovery xrecovery.img
- After the TWRP installation is completed, issue the following command to reboot.
- Done!!!TWRP Recovery is successfully installed on your OnePlus X / OnePlus Mini