In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Install Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus X.OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 2.1.2 for OnePlus X.If your phone is not rooted then you will receive the update via OTA.To update via OTA go to settings->about phone->System update.If your device is rooted then you have to manually flash the ROM via TWRP recovery or stock Recovery.Don’t worry we will share the full step by step guide on How to Download & Install Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus X below.
What’s new in the Update?
This oxygenOS update comes with fixes for UX issues in the camera app.It improves HDR mode’s color offset, optimizes the device at system level when battery is low, and fixes system update to improve the stability of OTA updates.
→ OnePlus X SD card issue is not resolved with the update, but we are sure that in the coming updates they will fix it.
If you are looking For a Marshmallow ROM For OnePlus X, then Checkout CM 13 For OnePlus X, Linked Below↓
OnePlus X Related Posts:
- How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X
- How to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X
- How to Root Oneplus X with SuperSu
Just Follow the guide below to Manually Install Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus X
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→This guide is only for OnePlus X so don’t try on other OnePlus devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus X while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download & Safely Flash Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus X →
OTA update — Link
Manually Flash Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus X
Step By Step Guide
- First download the Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA zip file from the above link.
- Now move the downloaded zip file to your phone internal memory via USB cable comes with OnePlus X(Highly recommend)
- Then boot your Oneplus X in recovery mode.(Switch off your OnePlus 2 and then just hold Volume up button, and then press the power button once, and you shall see the stock recovery on your Android Phone
- Now your phone will boot in recovery mode. From here select “Apply Update” and browse the ZIP file which you transferred to your phone.
- Then the flashing process will start on your Oneplus X and this will take some time.So don’t panic
- Once the process is completed go back and reboot system.
DONE!!!You have successfully Installed Oxygen OS 2.1.2 Update On OnePlus X.To check the Oxygen Os Version go to the setting and check the android version and Oxygen Os version.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.