This guide will teach you how to safely Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X.The unlocking of bootloader on OnePlus X a.k.a OnePlus mini is very simple.Just you have to follow some easy steps and you can Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X / OnePlus Mini
Install TWRP On One Plus X Guide–>>How to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus X
Latest OxygenOS 2.12 Update available for OnePlus X.Go to the link below to download & Flashing guide >> Download & Install Oxygen OS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus X
Why Should you Unlock Bootloader?
You can’t install any third-party recovery or third party ROMS and kernel if your device’s bootloader is locked.So it is very important to unlock the bootloader to Mod your android device.Remember when you unlock your bootloader, your device’s warranty will void.
The process of unlocking bootloader of all OnePlus devices is similar of unlocking bootloader of nexus Devices.That means you have to just have to put a single command from ADB and your device will be unlocked.It is that simple.
After unlocking the bootloader of OnePlus X you can easily install TWRP Recovery on it and then you can root Your OnePlus X.So let’s start the guide on How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X
More Guides On OnePlus X:
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus X while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
->Install USB Driver for OnePlus X On your PC->Usb Drivers
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X
Download Mfastboot.zip and extract in on Desktop.
How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus X (Safest Guide)
Step By Step
- Download and install the OnePlus drivers on your PC (Link is given above)
- Then Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock option On Your OnePlus X:
To do so, go to Settings -> About Phone -> tap Build Number 7 times to enable Developer options. From Developer options, enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
- Now reboot your device into bootloader.And connect your device with PC or Computer.
To do this Switch off your OnePlus 2 and after waiting for 3-4 seconds after screen goes off. Press the Volume Up Button + Power button together until you see anything on the screen. Now your phone is in the fastboot mode
- Now open Mfastboot folder where you extracted it earlier and press “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- Now type the following command in Command prompt.
fastboot oem unlock
- One above command executed enter below command to reboot your device.
- Done!!!Now the Bootloader of your OnePlus X a.k.a OnePlus Mini is unlocked.