Android is the most used mobile OS in the world. Many users prefer it over iOS because it offers loads of flexibility. It is an Open Source OS means there are loads of developers who build a custom modified version of Android for devices which are known as Custom ROMs. These offers loads of customization compared to stock firmware but some of these are not as stable as the stock ROM. Many users even brick their devices while performing the flashing process.
The Ipro X play Stock ROM/Firmware is now available for download. The uploaded firmware file name is Ipro_Xplay_MT6580_V1.30_20190206. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Os and around 688 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device only.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Ipro X play Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Ipro X play
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Ipro X play Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Ipro X play
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Ipro X play
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.