Follow the simple and easy guide to download and install Stock ROM On Irbis TZ797 [Official Firmware]. The Flash file is now made available for download. You just need to ask for permission to download the file. The Firmware file version name is IRBIS_TZ797_v.04 – TZ797-user 8.1.0 O11019 – LF716R-DC_GMSO.O1.V10.8.NFXS-V04.4160. The Firmware File is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Mobile Os. The Firmware is Only compatible with MediaTek’s MT8735ba powered variant of the device.
Many Android users unlocked their bootloader and install custom recovery on their device only to install custom ROMs. No doubt custom ROMs are one of the best things about the Android ecosystem but there are some major drawbacks too. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers so there is a huge possibility of not getting regular updates and support for the ROM. Only popular ROMs like Lineage OS, Pixel Experience and Carbon get official support from their respective team.
With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
Irbis TZ797 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Irbis TZ797
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Irbis TZ797 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Irbis TZ797
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Irbis TZ797
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Irbis TZ797
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Irbis TZ797 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Irbis TZ797
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.