Follow the guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo K6/Power (Android 9.0 Pie) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Lenovo K6/Power codenamed karate based on Android 9.0 Pie. Previously the device has received Lineage Os 15.1 ROM Too. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Lenovo K6/Power user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo K6/Power. We are thankful to karthick mostwanted Recognized Xda Member for the ROM.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM. There will be a few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage. This is the first release of this unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM For the Lenovo K6/Power so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Before flashing make sure to check the official Xda thread for issues. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Lenovo K6/Power. Update Lenovo K6/Power to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
The Lenovo K6/Power comes equipped witha 5″ display with a screen resolution of 1080 x1920 pixels. The device runs on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow out of the box. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 430 CPU which is clocked at 1.4 GHz. It is coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. It sports a dual 13 MP front and an 8 MP back camera. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo K6/Power .
- Lineage OS 16 for Lenovo K6/Power || Xda Development Page
- Other Lenovo K6/Power Pie Based ROMs
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 16 ROMs
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Lenovo K6/Power | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.