Now users can Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On LG G7 ThinQ | Android 9.0 Pie (judyln) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For LG G7 ThinQ based on Android 9.0 Pie. Previously the device has received Lineage Os 15.1 ROM Too. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are an LG G7 ThinQ user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On LG G7 ThinQ. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member J0SH1X for the ROM.
The LG G7 ThinQ comes equipped with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×3120 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. The Phone sports a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The LG G7 ThinQ runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. It houses aa 3000mAh non-removable battery
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM. There will be a few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage. This is the first release of this unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM For the LG G7 ThinQ so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Before flashing make sure to check the official Xda thread for issues. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On LG G7 ThinQ. Update LG G7 ThinQ to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On LG G7 ThinQ.
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On LG G7 ThinQ | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.