Now users can Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On ZTE Nubia M2 | Android 9.0 Pie (nx551j) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For ZTE Nubia M2 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Previously the device has received Lineage Os 15.1 ROM Too. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a ZTE Nubia M2 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On ZTE Nubia M2. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member Highwaystar for the ROM.
The ZTE Nubia M2 comes equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. The Phone sports a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The ZTE Nubia M2 runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3630mAh non-removable battery
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM. There will be a few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage. This is the first release of this unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM For the ZTE Nubia M2 so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Before flashing make sure to check the official Xda thread for issues. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On ZTE Nubia M2. Update ZTE Nubia M2 to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On ZTE Nubia M2.
- Lineage OS 16 for ZTE Nubia M2: Download Link / Mirror Link
- Other ZTE Nubia M2 Pie Based ROMs
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 16 ROMs
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On ZTE Nubia M2 | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.