Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Install Lineage OS 16 On Realme 2 Pro | Android 9.0 Pie (RMX1801) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Realme 2 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. Previously the device has received Lineage Os 15.1 ROM Too. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Realme 2 Pro user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Realme 2 Pro. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member nitish159 / SAMAR VISPUTE for the ROM.
Realme 2 Pro was released in 2018 but the company has been updating the device to the latest software till now and it will keep doing so. But if you want to experience the clean vanilla Android experience kike pixel devices, then Lineage OS is the perfect ROM for you as it has some extra customization without compromising the stability and speed.
Realme 2 Pro comes equipped with a 6.30-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The Realme 2 Pro is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage (expandable up to 256GB via a microSD).
The Realme 2 Pro runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box at the top of Realme’s ColorOS 5.1. The Realme 2 Pro houses a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The device sports a dual rear camera setup. There is a 16-megapixel (f/1.7) primary camera and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera. It also features a 16-megapixel front camera.
Lineage OS 16 Features | Android 9.0 Pie Features
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Realme 2 Pro.
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Realme 2 Pro | Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.