Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 on Samsung Galaxy ON7 Pro: Hello, Peeps!! Today we will be discussing the Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro and how to install this custom ROM on it. Since Cyanogenmod was discontinued, Lineage has taken over the mantle as the most used mod in the Android community.
Today, in this post, we will be discussing how to install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM. Using this custom ROM you can enjoy several amazing features that come with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS. LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy On7 Pro
The process for downloading and installing this custom ROM is fairly simple. All you need to do is fulfill few pre-requisites, complete few downloads and then follow this step-by-step guide. LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy On7 Pro
- First of all, you need to have a backup of all the important data and files on your device.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode on your device.
- You need to have the correct Galaxy On7 Pro USB Drivers installed on your PC.
- The device should be rooted with the latest version of TWRP or any other custom recovery installed.
- The bootloader on the device must be unlocked.
- Your device must have more than 50% battery percentage.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Procedure to Install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 on Samsung Galaxy ON7 Pro
- Download the custom ROM file on your desktop by going to the link mentioned above.
- Now, plug your device using the USB data cable and mount its memory storage.
- Transfer the zip file downloaded in Step 1 to the root folder of your phone.
- Unplug your device and boot it into recovery mode.
- After your device is in recovery mode, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik Cache by navigating to Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now, go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose the option “Install zip from SD card -> Choose zip from SD card”.
- Now navigate to the zip file which you transferred to the root folder. Select the ROM zip file and then using Power button, confirm to begin the installation.
- Now navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once your installation completes. From the recovery menu, reboot your device.
- Once it reboots, you can enjoy the newly installed custom ROM.
You have successfully installed LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy On7 Pro. If you have any queries ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page