Two new Xiaomi devices have started getting the MIUI 11.4.0 India stable ROM update. The Redmi K20 users are getting the update with version V126.96.36.199.QFJINXM while the Redmi Note 8 Pro users with version V188.8.131.52.QGGINXM
Remember, The Redmi K20 is getting May 2020 security patch while the Redmi Note 8 Pro is getting the latest June 2020 security patch with the latest airborne update. FYI, the current update is an India Stable ROM which means only those devices running on a Previous Indian version firmware, will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out globally in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM Details
It brings May security patch to Redmi K20 while the Redmi Note 8 Pro users should get the June 2020 security patch with this update
- Device: Redmi K20 and Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Channel: India Stable
- Version: V220.127.116.11.QFJINXM and V18.104.22.168.QGGINXM
- Android: 10
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
How To Install Redmi K20 and Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.