The unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 is now available for Redmi K20. You can now download and install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20 | Android 10 (davinci) as the ROM is made available for the device.
However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 For Redmi K20. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17.1 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Redmi K20 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member PIPIPIG233666 for the ROM.
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 is the upgraded version of Lineage OS 17. The ROM has all the exclusive Lineage OS 17 features along with some newly added ones. The new Lineage OS 17.1 has better stability and performance compared to the previous version (but remember as these are unofficial builds, there may be bugs)
1. Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
2. Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3. Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20.
- Lineage OS 17.1 for Redmi K20: Download Link || Check the Development Page for latest link
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17.1 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On Redmi K20 | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram