ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3s was recently launched with flagship-grade specifications and features like 90Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855+ SoC, up to 12GB of RAM, up to 256GB of internal storage, 48MP camera, an in-display fingerprint sensor, a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, etc. If you’re using the device and looking for the official stock firmware, then you can Install Nubia Red Magic 3s Stock ROM from this article. Here we have put up the stock firmware and installation guide as well.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Nubia Red Magic 3s is now available for download. The Android Version is Android 8.1 Oreo including GApps. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Nubia Red Magic 3s Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
Nubia Red Magic 3s Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official Stock ROM
- Tool Supported: QFIL Tool
- GApps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nubia Red Magic 3s
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROMs are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROMs are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROMs come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Nubia Red Magic 3s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nubia Red Magic 3s
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nubia Red Magic 3s
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nubia Red Magic 3s
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device.
Download Nubia Red Magic 3s Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Nubia Red Magic 3s
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In the QFIL tool, Click on Browse Button.
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tools, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
You have successfully installed the stock firmware on your device. If you have any questions related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.