Now there is a new custom ROM available for Lenovo ZUK Z1.Now ZUK Z1 Users can download Official MoKee ROM For ZUK Z1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1.After downloading the ROM file just install / Flash it via Custom Recovery like TWRP.Don’t worry i am going to share full step by step guide on How to Flash / Install Official MoKee ROM For ZUK Z1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Mokee is a third party Android OS community and they have made some awesome custom ROMs for various devices now and now they have a new ROM for Lenovo ZUK Z1.MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP.
The latest release, MoKee ROM for ZUK Z1 is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware based the CM 12.1 source code and comes with official support.You can Flash / Install it via a custom recovery like TWRP just like Flashing other Zip files on android devices
Lenovo Zuk Z1 Related Guides
→This is only for ZUK Z1 so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your ZUK Z1 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.For Guide visit here->>[Steps] How To Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Official MoKee ROM For ZUK Z1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Official MoKee CM 12.1 ROM — Download
Google Apps — Download
Download Official MoKee ROM For ZUK Z1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
How To Install Guide
- Download both ROM and Gapps Files from the download section above
- Now connect your device to PC via USB
- Transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- After that, Boot your Lenovo ZUK Z1 into recovery mode.To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time. If you see the TWRP logo, that means you have successfully booted into the recovery.
- Now take a nandroid backup.So that you can restore to your previous ROM if anything goes wrong.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now Flash / Install the ROM zip file from the install section of TWRP recovery.Guide > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Then Flash the Gapps Zip file
- Now do a full factory reset.To do So Click wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.Now swipe the confirmation button to wipe
- Now press reboot system from the recovery main menu
- Done!!! Mokee ROM has been successfully installed on your Lenovo ZUK Z1
*First time boot may take upto 15min as it’s a fresh ROM so don’t panic