If you want to flash the Stock ROM On Oking Ok-Smart 12, then we have got you covered here. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
The available firmware version is V178C_QHD_M_V1.0_1_8_2D2_20170720_1632_V1.0.7_CS_105F_OKING_SMART12. It is only compatible with MediaTek’s MT6580 powered variant of the device. The Firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile Os.
Stock Firmware or commonly known as stock ROM is the system software which comes pre-installed with the smartphone. For example, Samsung devices come with OneUI based on Android comes. In the Android ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs available. One is the stock ROM and the other one is custom ROM. We have already talked about the stock ROM. There are many reasons why an Android user wants to install back the stock ROM on his or her device.
Oking Ok-Smart 12 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oking Ok-Smart 12
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Oking Ok-Smart 12 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oking Ok-Smart 12
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oking Ok-Smart 12
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oking Ok-Smart 12
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Oking Ok-Smart 12 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Oking Ok-Smart 12
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.