Good news for Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8 users as an Android 10 based One UI 2.5 (HadesROM Q) ROM has been released for Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8. If you are a fan of One UI, then this ROM is for you.
Samsung has released One UI 3.0 for many newer devices and the company has started working on One UI 3.1 as well. On the other hand, some old devices are still stuck with older One UI versions. For those devices, Custom ROMs are the best bet to taste the new Android features.
We would like to thank developer corsicanu for sharing the Android 10-based One UI 2.5 ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8. Now follow the guide to Install One UI 2.5 Android 10 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8 (Android 10).
How to Install One UI 2.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8 [HadesROM Q]
The installation is pretty simple and easy. If you have installed any custom ROM before then you will have no issue flashing the ROM as the process is exactly the same. But before proceeding to the installation let me clear that this build is in the very early stage which means there will be bugs and many functions may not work properly. So we do recommend not to flash the ROM on your primary device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8. Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Havoc OS Android 10 ROM On your Galaxy device
- Make sure that you have installed TWRP recovery on your Android device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Downloads For (Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8)
- Download Android 10 One UI 2.5 ROM (HadesROM Q) || Mirror 1 || Mirror 2 || Mirror 3|| Development Page
- Download latest Magisk(If you want root access)
Steps To Install One UI 2.5 Android 10 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a .zip file
- Go to Install -> Install Zip > ROM File (.zip)
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into One UI 2.5 ROM Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.