If you’re a Samsung user, then you’re probably eagerly awaiting news about One UI 5.0. The good news is that we now have a list of devices that will be eligible for the Android 13 update. This update brings a lot of new features and improvements to the One UI interface. Keep reading to find out if your device is on the list
Samsung may release One UI 4.1 at some point in February 2022, along with the Galaxy S22 series. The 4.1 version of One UI will be made accessible to older flagship Galaxy phones just days after this event.
Samsung was one of the first smartphone makers to provide Android 12 upgrades to some of its top smartphones just a month after Google announced the stable version. We may anticipate the same this time as well. Samsung could roll out One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 by the end of this year.
One UI 5.0 Expected Samsung Galaxy Devices List
Here’s a list of Samsung Galaxy smartphones that will be upgraded to Android 13 based One UI 5.0 in the near future.
- Galaxy S22 series (will launch in February 2022)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52 5G
- Galaxy A71, Galaxy A71 5G and Galaxy A71 5G UW
- Galaxy A51, Galaxy A51 5G and Galaxy A51 5G UW
- Galaxy A32 and Galaxy A32 5G
- Galaxy A22 and Galaxy A22 5G
- Galaxy M62
- Galaxy M42 5G
- Galaxy M32 and Galaxy M32 5G
- Galaxy M12
- Galaxy F62
- Galaxy F52 5G
- Galaxy F22
- Galaxy F12
- Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7+ and Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And be sure to stay tuned for more One UI news and updates!