OnePlus recently released OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 update for the OnePlus 8T and now the device is receiving Open Beta 4 update. It brings the April 2021 security patch along with a bunch of new fixes and improvements.
The OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 8T was halted shortly after release, may be due to some critical bugs. As per the official forum post, users on Open Beta 2 can update directly to Open Beta 4 without any issues. The update fixes issues related to App Font, Status Bar, Expanded Screenshot, Missed Call display, Audio Recording, Camera Images Preview, Calculator Displaying issue under Split Screen, and AOD display issues.
Now, the Game Toolbox has a Data Monitor feature that can monitor the FPS/CPU/GPU changes in real-time. The Open Beta 4 also improves the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures. Check out the update log for a more detailed look at the new changes.
OnePlus 8T Open Beta 4 : Changelog
- Fixed the issue that some app’s fonts are displayed abnormally after setting customized fonts
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar cannot be pulled down
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar does not display app icons
- Fixed the issue that the missed calls are not displayed in the notification bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue where recording audio with headphones may not work as expected
- Fixed known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Fixed the small probability issue that the previewed photos are flickering under the photo mode
- Fixed the abnormal display with the calculator under the split screen
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the issue that the contextual information of AOD is not updated timely
- Fixed the issue that the ambient display is switched to Canvas after the device owner is changed
- Fixed the issue with AOD that the time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Hebrew
- OnePlus Games
- Newly added the Data Monitor feature, you can find it in the Game Toolbox and monitor the FPS/CPU/GPU changes in real-time
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.