OnePlus has started rolling out update Oxygen OS 10.5.8 HotFix update for the OnePlus 8 Pro. It brings the April 2020 security patch to the device. The OTA update size is around 155MB. The update mainly focuses on display issues.
The latest update brings security and performance enhancement to the device. The update also addresses many major bugs like display issues. This also improves the Bluetooth connection and stability. For gamers, the update improves the video playing effect in low brightness. You should check the full changelog below.
So, if you’re already running the previous OxygenOs on your OnePlus 8 Pro, then you can check for the software OTA update on your device for once. To do this, head over to the Settings – System – System update – Check for update. if available, you can download and install the OTA. Otherwise, you can manually do so by following our guide.
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Improved the video playing effect when in low brightness
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection
- Optimized the HDR video effect
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability
- Enable 5G for Telia Norway (EU Only)
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer
- Improved the stability of communication
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness
Note: Global variant’s OTA is not available yet.
We hope you’ve found this article useful. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.