If you are looking for a guide to Install Stock ROM On Pano Selfie (Official Firmware Flash File), then you have landed on the right page. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
We have collected more information about Pano Selfie Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file version name is Pano_SELFIE_V01_20171113 – full_h931be_v2_ac_xw_l552_37m_1s-user 7.0 NRD90M. The firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat Mobile Os. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6737M powered devices.
All device comes with a specific firmware or ROM, this is called Stock ROM. These are based on Android source code but modified by the manufacturers to give some extra features to its customers. These ROMs are very stable as they are made the company for their devices. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Pano Selfie Flash File / Stock ROM
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Pano Selfie
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram