In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Pure Nexus ROM On Google Pixel XL variant.Google recently launched 2 flagship devices Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.Both the devices share same specifications while the Pixel has a 5 inch display and the later one has a 5.5 inch.
These are the first devices to come with latest Android 7.1 Nougat straight out of the box.These two phones are fully made by Google.Both the devices come with latest and greatest specifications.Google Pixel and Pixel XL come with The need Snapdragon 821 CPU which is first for any device.
Yesterday Pure Nexus ROM has been released for Google Pixel XL with many amazing features and Android Nougat feature and the aim of this project is to bring the stability and more features to your Google Pixel so if you are the one who is searching for stable ROM for your google pixel then this guide is for you as this ROM is quite stable and also it has many amazing features, so let’s get started to the installation process.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Google Pixel Xl
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
How to Install Pure Nexus ROM On Google Pixel XL
- Download the Pure Nexus ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Google Pixel XL using your data cable.
- Reboot your Google Pixel XL into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to How to Install Pure Nexus ROM On Google Pixel XL [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Reboot your smartphone and enjoy Pure Nexus ROM.
- Done !
[icon name=”bell” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Note: This ROM will overwrite TWRP so you have to flash TWRP zip again.
If you have any questions regarding this then, feel free to ask in comment sections.