Two more Realme devices, the Realme 3 Pro and Realme X50 5G are now getting the latest July 2020 security patch. Both the devices have already received the June 2020 security last month.
Realme 3 Pro July update (c.07)
The Realme 3 Pro’s update is spinning out as RMX1851_11_C.07/RMX1851EX_11_C.07 Firmware versions depending upon the model. This is a bug fix update with some optimizations, check the changelog below to know more about the update.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Update Android security patch July 2020
- Added Realme Link
- Realme Lab
- Added the smooth scrolling feature
- Optimized screen recording feature
- Optimized the transparency of swipe back gesture style
- Optimized Bluetooth being turned off when flight mode is turned on the mechanism
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
Realme X50 Pro July update (A.29)
The latest July 2020 security patch for Realme X50 Pro is now rolling out in India and it brings build version number RMX2076PU_11_A.29
This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. Check the changelog below.
[su_note note_color=”#f8f6d5″ text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]
- Android Security Patch July 2020
- Added performance mode feature in battery settings
- Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue in SLO-MO preview interface
- Fixed the probabilistic blurring issue in preview interface of portrait mode using the front camera
- Optimized the time display issue
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 3 Pro and X50 5G
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.