Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has finally started getting the much-awaited Android 10 update. The update is being rolled out in some regions like Russia and Europe. It is a major update and users will be getting the update via OTA (Over-the-air). The update comes with Version V188.8.131.52.QGGRUXM for Russia and Version V184.108.40.206.QGGEUXM for European models.
Just a few days ago we reported that Mi A3has started getting the Android 10 update in India. Now many users have posted on Twitter that they are getting the Android 10 update on Redmi Note 8 Pro. The current Redmi Note 8 pro The OTA update comes in at 1.94 GB in size.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to the Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually install the latest MIUI update on your device.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020
- Increased system security
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 MIUI 220.127.116.11
- Version V18.104.22.168.QGGRUXM: (RU Stable): OTA Download
- Version V22.214.171.124.QGGEUXM: (EU Stable): OTA Download
How To Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Android 10 ROM On Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide):
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest Android 10 stable update on your Redmi Note 8 Pro