In this guide, you will learn How To Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9.You can fix soft bricked Htc One A9 and return back to stock ROM following this guide.The procedure is very simple and easy.Just Follow every step carefully to revert back to stock firmware on Htc One A9 With the Latest RUU easily.
Htc One A9 is the latest offering from Htc.The Phone has a great price tag and it offers some decent specs.If you have a Htc One A9 and you have installed any other custom ROMs or device is bricked then this guide will help you to unbrick and Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9
Following this Guide, you can Safely Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9, but remember this will also lock your bootloader and flash the stock recovery on your device.Following this simple guide, You can Fix boot loop and soft bricked Htc One A9
Other Htc One A9 Related Guides
- How to Root HTC One A9 with SuperSU
- How To Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
- How to unlock HTC One A9 Bootloader
- Download HTC One A9 Stock HD Wallpapers
- How to Safely Root AT&T Htc One A9
→ How To Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
Full Guide To Safely Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc One A9 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Install Htc USB Drivers On your Pc.Download Link
- This is Only For HTC One A9.Only, so don’t try on other devices
- Bootloader Must be unlocked.Guide link is given above
- Enable developer option.To Do So Go to Setting–>>About Phone–>>Build number–>>Tap 7 times.Now return back to the main setting you can find the developer option there.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device
→ Manually Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9 With the Latest RUU
RUU Files for HTC One A9 — Link
How To Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9 With The latest RUU
Step By Step Guide
- First Download the RUU Zip File
- Rename the RUU zip file “2PQ9IMG.zip”, save it at the root of your external sd card
- Then Reboot the phone in bootloader mode
- Now it will automatically start scaning the sd card and detect the 2PQ9IMG.zip file and ask you “Do you want to start update?”
- Use your volume Up/Down key to start or cancel the flash.
- Wait for the process to complete and don’t turn off your phone during the flash.
- Once Completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! You have successfully Flashed the Stock Firmware On HTC One A9
There two other methods to Restore Stock Firmware On HTC One A9 like
- Using ADB and Fatboot
- Using RUU.EXE File
If you have any queries regarding this post feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.