In this guide, you will learn How to Root AT&T Galaxy S8/S8 Plus On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G950U and SM-G955U): AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus users are waiting for the next Android 7.1 official update which is coming very soon, but for now there is another great news for the users as now you can Root Your AT&T Galaxy S8/S8 Plus On Android 7.0 Nougat
Rooting a device gives you additional benefits like being able to install special apps, flash custom ROMs, so basically, you can streamline your phone’s performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted.
First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder.You can download the CF-Auto Root For the device and flash that via Odin which will root the phone.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root AT&T Galaxy S8/S8 Plus On Android Nougat (SM-G950U/SM-G955U). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.