Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.0: I have a question for you all! Have you ever rooted your device? If no was the answer, then you, my friend, are missing on one of the best features that Android technology has to offer. Rooting a smartphone is an outrageous task which might sound tough but it is very easy to execute. Rooting can be performed by anyone within a matter of minutes if they know the proper instructions.
Today, in this post, we are going to discuss rooting and how you can easily root your Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M and install TWRP Recovery on Android Nougat 7.0. Once you have managed to successfully root your device, you will gain access to a whole new dimension where you can make any type of changes to the interface that you wish to. You can even play with the menu and icons, delete the bloatware, unlock features which were otherwise hidden in the unrooted version, and more.
The Galaxy flagship series is one of the most popular series of smartphones all around the world. Year after year the Galaxy series has come up with some extraordinary device which is far ahead of the technology that its rivals offer. Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M comes equipped with a 5.0-inch display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p pixels. It is packed with an Exynos 7570 Quad Core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Mali T720 MP2 GPU, 2 GB of RAM, and 16/32 GB internal storage capacity. It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware out of the box and it has a non-removable 2400mAh Li-Ion battery. Its other features include Wi-Fi, a 13.0 MP rear camera, a 5.0 MP front camera, GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, Dual SIM standby, USB OTG, and more.
In case you happen to be a Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M user that has been looking for ways to root their device but hasn’t been able to do so because of lack of information, then your quest ends here. In this post, we will be giving you detailed information regarding rooting and its benefits. After that, we will be providing a step-by-step guide which will help you root your device within no time.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M USB Drivers
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M On Android Nougat
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.