Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.0: Hello friends! Today, in this post, we are going to talk about rooting and how you can easily root your Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y and install TWRP on Android Nougat 7.0. I know rooting might sound like an outrageously difficult task which only professionals can handle but it is anything but that. Rooting is an incredibly easy job which can be performed by anyone from a professional developer to even a casual Android user given they know the proper steps.
Once you have managed to gain root access, then you have found a gold mine. Rooting gives you an array of features which allows you to tinker with the settings, play with the interface, upgrade/downgrade firmware, unlock features which were otherwise hidden in the factory version, and a lot more.
Galaxy series consists of some of the most amazing smartphones Android fanatics have ever come across. There are easily millions of Android users who use a smartphone which belongs to the Galaxy series. Its Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y comes with an array of excellent features and specifications. It sports a 5.0-inch display screen with an HD resolution of 1280×720 pixels, and a 294 PPI. It comes packed with Exynos 7570 Quad Core processor, Mali T720 MP2 GPU, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB ROM storage capacity. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS and has a 2400mAh battery. Its other features include a fingerprint scanner, USB OTG, Bluetooth v4.2, a 13.0 MP rear camera, a 5.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, and more.
There are thousands of rooting guides on the internet which will tell you how to root your device. But what most guides will lack is that they will have you confused as they won’t give the necessary information needed. Here, in this guide, we will be giving you all the basic details regarding rooting, and then only will we give you a step-by-step guide which will help you root your device easily.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y On Android Nougat 7.0
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-J570Y successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!