Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F and install TWRP on Android Nougat 7.0: Did you know that a rooted device has the potential to be 10 times more powerful than the same unrooted device? As opposed to most misconceptions, rooting is a very simple task that can easily be completed within no time if you know the correct steps. Today, in this post, we are going to talk about rooting and how any Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F after installing TWRP Recovery on Android 7.0 Nougat. Once you root your Galaxy J5 Prime, you will open the gates to an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, get rid of the bloatware, and more.
Galaxy series is easily one of the most renowned series of smartphones that any Android lover has ever come across. Time and time again they have amazed their huge fanbase with some of the most amazing devices with astonishing features and specifications. Its Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F comes with an exquisite list of features and specifications.
It has a 5.0-inch display screen with an HD resolution of 1280x720p, an Exynos 7570 Quad Core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Mali T720 MP2 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable Li-Ion 2400mAh battery. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS, and its other features include a 13.0 MP rear camera, a 5.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, USB On-The-Go, and more.
If you are a Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F (International Unlocked Version) who are looking to root their device, then this is the best place for you to be. Here, in this post, we are going to be giving you all the basic information regarding rooting and its benefits. After getting the information part out of the way, we will give you a step-by-step guide which will help you root your device easily.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F USB Drivers
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F On Android Nougat
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.