Root Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN and install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.0: This guide is only for the Galaxy J7 2016 with model number J710GN, so don’t try this on other variants.Follow the given steps carefully to get your device rooted without any issues.The guide is very simple and easy.You just have to install TWRP via Odin, then you can flash the supersu or magisk root file to get root access on your device.
Nowadays more Android users have become aware of rooting and are rooting their devices to avail all the features of it. There is also an increase in the number of using operating their devices on custom ROM which is only possible on a rooted device. This is amazing news because it gives more confidence to those people who are afraid of rooting as they think it is unsafe and will brick their device. Rooting is a very easy processor which can easily be performed by anyone be it a professional programmer or even a casual Android user. Once you have rooted your device, you will have an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, play with the menu and icons, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and a lot more. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss how any Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN user can easily root their device and install TWRP on Android Nougat 7.0.
Galaxy series is an extremely famous series of Android devices that has been topping the charts since past two years. Its Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, an Exynos 7870 1.6GHz Octa Core processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and a 3300mAh battery. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, and its other features include Dual SIM standby, a 13.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and more.
If you are a Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN user who is looking for a guide which will help you root your device, then this is the best place for you to be. Here, we will be giving you all the basic information which you must know before you begin to root. After that, we will be providing a step-by-step guide to help you root your device.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.2 Warning:
- 0.3 Pre-Requisites:
- 0.4 Downloads:
- 1 How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN On Android Nougat 7.0
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN On Android Nougat 7.0
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710GN successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!