Root Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C and Install TWRP On Android 7.1.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) tablet was released in September 2017.It is equipped with a 8.00-inch display with a resolution of 800 pixels by 1280 pixels.The device is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.It has 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) sports a 8-megapixel main camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.It runs Android 7.1 Nougat and houses a 5000mAh non-removable battery
This guide is only for the Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C, so don’t try this on any other variant of the device.Follow all the steps carefully to avoid bricking device kind of situation.The procedure is very simple and easy to follow.We recommend you to charge your device to 80% or above before following the guide.
If you happen to be a Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C user who is looking for ways to root their device, then this post will be extremely helpful for you. In this post, we will give all the basic information such as what is rooting, what are its benefits, among others. Then, we will give a step-by-step guide to help you root your device within no time.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C On Android 7.1.1 Nougat
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 8.0 SM-T380C successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.