Root Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 and Install TWRP On Android 7.0: If you happen to be a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 user who is looking for ways to root their device, then this post will be extremely helpful for you. In this post, we will give all the basic information such as what is rooting, what are its benefits, among others. Then, we will give a step-by-step guide to help you root your device within no time.
Rooting seems to be a very complex procedure but it is not.Rooting process consists of 3 steps 1) Unlocking Bootloader 2)Installing TWRP recovery 3) Gaining root access by flashing SuperSu or Magisk via TWRP Recovery.There are few things users have to remember.Users should follow the steps correctly to avoid bricking their devices.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) with S Pen tablet was released in September 2016. It has a 10.10-inch display with a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1200 pixels.The device is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.The device runs Android 6.0 and houses a 7300 mAh non-removable battery.It comes with 32GB of internal storage(expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card). Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) sports an 8-megapixel primary camera on back and a 2-megapixel front selfies shooter.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 On Android 7.0 Nougat
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-P583 successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.