This article will help you to safely Root & Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3.Now you can easily tweak your Htc Butterfly 3 after Flashing SuperSu and rooting it.
Htc Butterfly 3 is a mid-range device from Htc and now TWRP is available for the device., which means now you can root it and then try different kernels and ROMs.But before proceeding to this tutorial make sure your butterfly 3 bootloader is unlocked.Don’t worry you can find detailed article on that on google.Just do a quick search.Then follow the guide below to Root & Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3
- This Only for Htc Butterfly 3
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc Butterfly 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide below to Root & Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3
- Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer.Full Guide–>>Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Download and Install Htc Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
- Enable USB Debugging.To Do So Go To Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Go to Developer options and enable Allow oem unlock.
Now it’s time to Root & Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3
TWRP For HTC Butterfly 3 – Download
Download Mfastboot and extract it on your desktop PC
download the Supersu Zip file direct to your phone internal memory or transfer it from PC
How To Root & Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3
Step By Step Guide
*Remember First we have to Install the Recovery Via Fastboot
Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Butterfly 3
- Download the MFastboot file and extract it on your desktop then download b3 recovery (TWRP)
- Then extract the b3 recovery.zip into Mfastboot folder.
- Now open the command prompt from Mfastboot folder.To Do So Press”Shift+Right Click” on an empty white space inside the folder and select “Open Command Window Here” from context menu.
- Now issue the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now your device will be booted into bootloader.Then type the command below
fastboot flash boot b3twrp.img
- Above command will Flash recovery on your device
- Now TWRP is installed on your phone.
Now Root Your Htc ButterFly 3 with SuperSu
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery
- From TWRP Main menu Go to Install Section
- Then Choose the SuperSu Zip File and Swipe to Confirm the Installation
- Once Installation is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! Your device is now rooted and you have TWRP Installed on your Butterfly 3.
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.