In this guide, we will have a walk through and all necessary steps to Root Android 7.1.1 Nougat NMF26F On Nexus 6P and 5X. Rooting Nexus 6P and 5X lets you attain privileged control over various Android hidden features. You can customize anything on your device. Rooting your device allows you to remove all the restrictions applied by the manufacturer.
Rooting Nexus 6p and 5X gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Galaxy Alpha, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root Android 7.1.1 Nougat NMF26F On Nexus 6P and 5X. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
If your device don’t have TWRP installed then install it from here How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Steps to Root Android 7.1.1 Nougat NMF26F On Nexus 6p and Nexus 5x with SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU from above link
- Transfer the SuperSU Zip file into your phone storage.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- In TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU (zip file) that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
- Done!!! Now your Nexus 6P or 5x is rooted.
You May Also Like Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
Hope found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on rooting your device in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.