This article will guide you to Safely Root Lenovo S90 Without PC or laptop. In this guide, I will be using KingRoot One click root tool.This process is simple, easy and fully risk-free.You only need to download the app and follow some on-screen instructions and your phone will be rooted within 2mins.So just follow the step by step guide below to Safely Root Lenovo S90 Without PC
Nowadays, rooting android devices is very simple.There are loads of one click root tool like kingroot and towelroot available for android devices.These one-click root tools make rooting ways easier compared to the earlier days.
→ How To Safely Root Lenovo S90 With Kingroot One Click Root
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How To Safely How To Safely Root Lenovo S90 Without PC -Full Guide
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo S90 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for Lenovo S90
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Safely Root Lenovo S90 Without PC Via Kingroot
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
How To Safely Root Lenovo S90 Without PC
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Enable unknown sources on your device setting (Check Above Remember Before rooting Section)
- Download the KingRoot apk from the download section above and install it On Your Device
- Now open the Kingroot app from the app drawer.
- Kingroot application will start in few seconds and will require the rooting files that are transferred from the computer to the SD card.
- The KingRoot application will load the file
- Then click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Just Wait for a few minutes you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your Lenovo device is rooted successfully.
- Once Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If This Method doesn’t work Then Try Below
Download Towel Root app From this Link—>>Towelroot.apk
Now root your device using Towel Root Follow this Guide–>>How to root Android phones with Towelroot App Without PC
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.